New expectations for innovation extend far beyond traditional knowledge creation and dissemination to encompass broader social and economic impacts. Managing R&D resources and optimizing productivity and efficiency in order to extract greater value is an on-going challenge for Research Administrators.
VISTA’s specialized areas of practice for Research Adminstrators focus on maximizing the outcomes of R&D by:
- Optimizing the value of intellectual property assets through patent portfolio audits, invention disclosure evaluation and IP protection recommendations
- Developing novel technology transfer strategies and tools
- Prioritizing and positioning research and innovation policies, strategies and programs
- Providing strategic intelligence to leverage and exploit funding opportunities
- Initiating R&D and innovation collaborations
- Assessing the broader social and economic impacts of R&D
Research Administrators can engage VISTA’s art, science and passion to help increase the impact of R&D investments and improve the innovation outcomes.
Call us, today, to learn how to put research into action for social and economic benefit. 905 734 3000.